Friday, May 27, 2016

Work In and Out of The Mission Offices

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well. This week has been pretty good. I've been busy in and out of the mission offices. I'm working alongside the mission president on a few new projects. One of them is my idea that I pitched to him, he gave me permission to get to work on this new program. We are having some problems as a mission regarding references and referrals, so I'm taking the initiative to ensure that our 200 missionaries are trained on how to use the Church's Referral Manager. I'm having all of the zone leaders training their missionaries, but then later this month or in April, I will be giving a presentation in the multizone conference regarding the Referral Manager. About 80 missionaries will be in attendance and I have about 15 minutes. The other project is to buy 100 smoke detectors and install them in every single missionary house. 

This week in the offices I've been busy sending various materials to all of the zones, we got our Easter pass-along cards so I sent a lot of packages.

Outside of the offices, we've been busy with a few new investigators. We have Abraham, last night he committed to coming to Churchtomorrow. We also found Perla and Franica, two teen girls whose grandmother wants us to teach them and help them have a firm foundation on Christ. Their grandmother gave us permission to take them to Church and teach them whenever, so we have some more free space to work. They're coming to Church tomorrow too, even though we just met them this week. They already accepted the baptismal challenge as well, so right now in our area, things are turning around for the better and we have some good solid prospects. 

I don't have too much else to report on, but one day we went to the hospital for my companion. He had a sinus inflammation, and I ate 4 large sugar donuts. I'm not complaining haha. I've calmed down on the Domino's pizza, but the new deal, buy one get one free is really tempting. 

Tonight I'm going to visit Nueva Galicia, one of my investigators is getting baptized so I was invited to attend. I'm glad I have the blessing to get to see his baptism. This morning we went to the zoo. See some of the attached pictures. 

Anyways, that's all for this week, love you all! 

Elder Finkner

No comments:

Post a Comment